Monday, February 8, 2010

Another accidental kiss

It happened again. I kissed a man on the mouth on accident. This time I was welcoming my friend R to my home for a humble gathering of friends and an evening of scrabble playing. I took his coat and offered a warm gesture of friendship with one of those sideways face kiss things, only somehow it got mixed up and we kissed on the mouth. At least I think we did, it was hard to tell completely with all of his beard hair. I asked him about it a few seconds letter as I was serving him up some couscous and spinach salad. "I think we just kissed," I said. "Yeah, next time we'll have to do it with a little more purpose," he replied with gusto.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Lisa, you make me giggle. I love it. When are we going to meet up? I feel as if I know you so well.

Lisa H said...

Thanks Jade :) Hmm, good question!!!! Maybe I can come to SoCal for my cousin's wedding coming up. I think I have a lot to learn about LA. It would be so fun to see you again. Do you ever want to come to NYC? Love and miss you!!! Lisa