Friday, February 26, 2021

African American spirituals are great! Here is "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot."

African American spirituals are great! Here is "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot." In this video you’re going to hear another great spiritual in honor of Black History month. Last week I posted “Down By the Riverside,” you can check that out. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPlWQrlfQdQ. What are your favorite spirituals? Please tell us in the comments! Watch to the end of the video… to hear a cool tempo change! Like, share subscribe, and hit the notification bell for more great content with communication through song, speech, language, diction, voice. If you make a great comment I will reply. What are your favorite spirituals? Please comment! Here are the lyrics: Swing low, sweet chariot, Coming for to carry me home, Swing low, sweet chariot, Coming for to carry me home. I looked over Jordan and what did I see, Coming for to carry me home, A band of angels coming after me, Coming for to carry me home. Swing low, sweet chariot, Coming for to carry me home, Swing low, sweet chariot, Coming for to carry me home. If you get there before I do, Coming for to carry me home, Tell all my friends I'm coming too, Coming for to carry me home. Swing low, sweet chariot, Coming for to carry me home, Swing low, sweet chariot, Coming for to carry me home. Like and subscribe If you’re interested in hearing more music and learning about speech, language, voice, diction, communication, and communication through song. Let me know if there’s a song you'd like me to do next! I’m putting an end card with a link to my covers playlist. Be sure to like share subscribe! See you soon! #negrospirituals #swinglowsweetchariot Learner guitar amazon link: https://amzn.to/3rykvVy ​​(As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualified purchases)

No comments: