Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good morning world!

So after spending some time laying on my back this week being sick, and consequently being able to catch up on my friends' blogs, I decided I do need to be better about blogging now and then. It might take me a while so I hope you'll be patient with me. I learned some new blogging tricks this week, such as how to follow other blogs and how to add a widget which shows your blog's followers. I'm hoping some of you will want to be followers and Much of this is the direct result of my spending some time with my sister who is a much better blogger than I. Thanks Monica!

This is me and Monica:




Last night I went to African Dance Class with my friend Martha, who is an extremely good friend. We really enjoyed throwing ourselves around freely while listening to some great African drummers. If you have never tried African Dance, I think you should. You could be very pleasantly surprised at the joy it brings you. And you could learn some good facts about Africa, too. Last night I learned about Mali.


This is me and Martha:

No comments: