Saturday, October 18, 2008



This is a picture of my excellent friend Melanie and her adorable children (except you can't see the baby in this pic). Melanie and I had a lovely time during Rosh Hashanah this year getting all caught up! We really enjoyed traipsing around Brooklyn, seeing the library, exploring Prospect Park, checking out this beautiful arch which was a tribute to civil war soldiers, and seeing the Brooklyn Museum of Art. I also had a lovely visit to Melanie's home which included getting to see S's princess clothes, reading books and playing Boggle with R, and getting acquainted with delightful baby T. This was a lovely visit and I want to see the VDG's again soon!


Melanie likes to write about the cute things her kids say on her blog. I had some really good smiles when I read... you should definitely check out her blog and read as well. Also, I was trying to follow suit and think of cute things my kids say at school. Here's one:

(pointing to a picture of a man) "Is that the President of the United Snakes?"

Made me chuckle.

2 comments:

Marci said...

I'm so glad you got to see the VDGs! I've been following their blog but really should try to catch up via phone or a real visit. I hope you're feeling better!

vdg family said...

We had a ball with you. We can't wait to see you again soon too! We love to read your blog and your picture is super cute!