Saturday, November 8, 2008



This is a picture of me and my fabulous friend May Anderton at the stake Spelling Bee a couple of years ago. May was the winner and is also my spelling idol. I feel honored to have been her study-buddy for this event because she lifted me to higher heights, meaning I think I made it to the third round! And let me tell you, these were not easy words. If we ever have this event again, I plan to study the /s/ words because that it where I went out. I just didn't get to them! You would think they would be the first set I would study with the frequent occurrence of the /s/ sound in the English language and all, but no, I started with /a/ and /z/ and sort of worked my way up and in.

Anyway, May is really awesome. You should check out her blog. You will probably grow a few more brain cells if you do, because her writing is very witty and thoughtful. Also, as I was recently checking her blog, I think I realized that she 'tagged' me and so I need to respond to that. I will do so very soon.

No comments: