Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello all my blogworld friends. Sorry I've been SUCH a slacker. I'm getting back into this a little bit, though. Life has been pretty interesting lately, and I think it deserves to be blogged.

Okay, so since I was tagged, like five months go, here are...

5 things about me!!!

1) I love cats. I babysit my neighbors cats somewhat regularly. There's nothing quite like a purry, cuddly kitty. Or one who likes to watch water that you throw in the bathtub. (sorry if that's random, that's what my Gigi used to do :)

2) I really love singing. I'm fascinated by it. Opera, musical theater, rock, pop, belt, whatever. I'm SO interested in finding out how people do different things with their voices in a healthy way, and learning how to do it myself. I love singing!

3) I love chick flicks. And chick lit. I can live and breathe Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, Emma, Return to Me, While You were Sleeping, Little Women etc. etc. I am working on introducing more testosterone into my life, connecting with the masculine side. For example, I also enjoy martial arts and sports movies like Remember the Titans and stories about good men, like Robert E. Lee.

4) In high school I was a member of the math club. I also got a 4 or 5 on my BC Calculus Exam, I forget which. When my inner mathemetician comes out, it's a little scary.

5) I love my apartment! It makes me happy. I enjoy having guests, experimenting with different decorations, and introducing delicious aromas into my apartment when I bake or use a nice candle. I think my apartment has really helped me discover my nesting instinct. I didn't know I had one. I love decorating for holidays, and lately I've been into cleaning with vinegar.

No comments: