Sunday, March 8, 2009



One of my favorite pictures from Kyle and Jessy's wedding reception in Salt Lake a couple of weeks ago. Kyle and Jessy are my maternal first cousins. They rock!! They love to dance and sing and help people.

Definite thumbs up on the wedding. The luncheon rocked-- I loved how they recognized each guest individually. Beautiful hot chocolate on a clear sunny, February day. Fabulous venue with great vistas. Loved the reception at the nursery in Cottonwood (was that Cottonwood? I get some of my UT geography mixed up, east off of 10600 south)-- everything was lush with life. Great music and dancing. Thumbs up on the food and the photo booth.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun!

Jen@Because I can said...

Very cute picture! It was so good to see you!