Sunday, June 29, 2008

Arts in the Park! Last night I saw 'La Boheme' in Inwood Hills park and it was fabulous! I also met a bunch of my neighbors whom I hadn't previously known. Now I can say hello to them as we pass on Cooper or Payson, and we can reminisce about Musetta and Marcello and our other favorite characters. I love arts in the park.

So this is the week of July 4. It's also the week my family comes to town!!! Let's see if I can keep them occupied all week. So far we've got the Natural History museum, musicals, yoga, dinner with the missionaries, and the Strand bookstore on the schedule. Good times.

Happiness is finding the last copy of the book you wanted at the Strand Bookstore!!!!!

Happiness is summer vacation!

Happiness is Arts in the Park!

Happiness is...

What do you think happiness is?

Lisa

No comments: